Camera case for Sony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300
- supports the HDMI and USB cables plugged into the camera, to protect the ports and avoid HDMI glitches when moving the camera around
- provides some protection to the lens without affecting image quality (unlike the glass lens protectors which reduce contrast and cause lens flares)
- covers up the white body of the camera to make it less brightly noticeable when shoulder mounted
Weight (case only): 25g
Material: MJF printed Nylon 12
- MJF printed case
- 5mm M5 setscrews for securing the cables
- 2.5mm Allen key for the setscrews and ejecting the camera out of the case using the tripod screw mount
- Only if purchased as an option - one HDMI cable and one micro USB cable fitted to the case
Replacement or refund for manufacturing defects of the case within one year. Damage from impacts or overtightening of the setscrews is explicitly not covered. The cables, if purchased, are considered a wear part and are also excluded from warranty coverage. Potential damage to the camera while using the case isn't covered under warranty.
Note that the cover that goes over the rear ports of the camera has to be removed to be able to use the case. Cut off one side of the retaining clip that attaches the cover to the camera or follow these instructions to disassemble the camera and remove the port cover assembly intact
Shipping from the UK via Royal Mail tracked services (both local and international deliveries)
Most countries will charge customs fees before delivery. Customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the price shown here. If an order gets returned because the customs fees haven't been paid by the buyer, we'll refund the cost of the product, excluding shipping fees, and minus a £10 handling fee.